Cooking Thyme – Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta
Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta
- 8oz bow tie pasta
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 lb chicken (cut into bite-size pieces)
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning (more or less depending on your taste)
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 3/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Fresh vegetables (of your choosing, we used bell pepper, zucchini, and spinach)
- Cook pasta, set aside when finished
- While that’s cooking, wash and cut vegetables.
- Cut chicken breasts
- Melt butter in a large pan, add garlic.
- When garlic has browned, add chicken, vegetables, and seasonings.
- When chicken is cooked through, add milk and cream cheese (add spinach if you choose to use that)
- Stir in pasta and Parmesan cheese!
Serve hot and enjoy!